Leo Whitefang Art. I'm sorry for his fans. Log in or sign up to leave a comment. Leo whitefang (guilty gear) #1802269. They looked up, the one on the right, the shorter one, shriveled up a little. $20.00 add to cart $ from the artist. Leo whitefang walked out of the dungeons, and saw two guards standing at attention, waiting for him. Arc system works, guilty gear, leo whitefang, png conversion, official art. I feed the spark and it becomes a flame. Leo took his weight off of him, and stood up. Zerochan » guilty gear » leo whitefang. Be sure to check the stickied faq before posting. Listen and follow us on: Leo immediately took a fighting position again. Cu offers 5 ways to follow us so your news feed will never lack new art and inspiration. He huffed, and climbed the last of the steps.

There is a meme between guilty gear players about leo whitefang being a gorilla. I am a digital illustrator who enjoys drawing the things i like. I absolutely love his character design and his fighting style is super sick! Zerochan » guilty gear » leo whitefang. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. I'm still learning and aspire to make lots of art i can be proud of. James stanley (@beefy_kunoichi) is back to gush with us over the latest announcements for guilty gear strive including leo whitefang's redesign and an amazing brand new character, nagoriyuki. Leo is one of the three kings of the united kingdoms of illyria, governing over twenty nations in the european and asian regions of illyria.also an accomplished warrior in his own right, he shares a friendly rivalry with ky kiske. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. $20.00 add to cart $ from the artist.
Leo Whitefang (Guilty Gear) #1802269.
It’s about to classy in here. Arc system works, guilty gear, leo whitefang, png conversion, official art. Join us as we dive in :
High Quality Leo Whitefang Inspired Art Prints By Independent Artists And Designers From Around The World.
Be sure to check the stickied faq before posting. Precision cut and beautifully produced. Leo whitefang is a major character in the guilty gear series.
Break Out Your Top Hats And Monocles;
Looking for art of my favorite gorilla ty in advance. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. He huffed, and climbed the last of the steps.
‘Scared, As They Should Be’, Leo Told Himself.
Leo is one of the three kings of the united kingdoms of illyria, governing over twenty nations in the european and asian regions of illyria.also an accomplished warrior in his own right, he shares a friendly rivalry with ky kiske. I'm sorry for his fans. I feed the spark and it becomes a flame.
“Here, I Lost Fair And Square.”.
Zerochan » guilty gear » leo whitefang. Faust jumped up, and crouched in his low fighting position. They looked up, the one on the right, the shorter one, shriveled up a little.
Entry By Daisy On Thu Nov 20 17:13:57 2014.
Get daily updates for video game art galleries packed with loads of concept art, character artwork, and promotional pictures. A place for casual and competitive play, character discussion, questions, and everything else about guilty gear. I absolutely love his character design and his fighting style is super sick!
Cu Offers 5 Ways To Follow Us So Your News Feed Will Never Lack New Art And Inspiration.
I am a digital illustrator who enjoys drawing the things i like. Get inspired by our community of talented artists. He looked around, and picked up his scalpel.
There Is A Meme Between Guilty Gear Players About Leo Whitefang Being A Gorilla.
Leo whitefang walked out of the dungeons, and saw two guards standing at attention, waiting for him.